Your local JP

Need a JP?

JP – (Justice of the Peace) …. is another service I can offer you and your family.

Perhaps you need a JP to witness for a signature on official documents. Maybe you need a will signed or land title documents.

Drop into my home office in Palmwoods.  My JP services are free.

Fill in the availability checker,  to arrange a time to complete your JP needs.

JP (Justice of the Peace) letter of appointment for Kari a JP for all your needs needs in Palmwoods